FACILITY USAGE RULES
1. Facilities can only be used by CAVALIER FENCING CLUB, INC.’s (“CAVALIER FENCING CLUB”) Student or Member (registered or for-trial), Parents, Victors, Guests teaching staff, and administrative staff.
2. Food and/or drink is only allowed in the cafeteria and/or the places designated by CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. No food, drink, gum, or candy is allowed in the classroom and/or corridors at any time during class.
3. No smoking or drinking of alcohol is allowed at facilities.
4. Do not remove, rearrange, damage, or take any facilities’ property, including, but not limited to, furniture, computers, books, and/or teaching materials. If any facilities properties, such as furniture, desks, chairs, books, teaching materials or computers are removed or moved with the instruction and permission of the teaching staff or administrative staff, any and all the property shall be returned or placed to their original position after such use.
5. Do not leave any marks, writings, or drawings on the blackboard, wall, whiteboard, smart-Board, furniture, and/or any other part of the classroom. Do not erase any existing marks, writing, or drawing on the blackboard, whiteboard and any other part of the classroom. Any vandalism to the facilities or its property is strictly prohibited.
6. Do not leave any marks, writing, or drawings on the wall, whiteboard, smart-Board, furniture, and/or any property of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. Do not erase any existing marks, writing, or drawing on blackboard, whiteboard and any 3 other properties of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB unless permitted by teaching staff or administrative staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. Any vandalism to CAVALIER FENCING CLUB’ property is strictly prohibited.
7. Do not use, move, or take any supplies and/or personal belongings from the classroom.
8. No running, chasing, screaming, sports, or fighting is allowed in the classrooms, corridors, lobby, or cafeteria.
9. Student or Member, Parents, and/or any other visitors or guests of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB must leave the classroom and building on time as stipulated by CAVALIER FENCING CLUB, especially when all classes are completed for the day.
10.Student or Member, Parents, and/or any other Customers, are responsible for their personal belongings. CAVALIER FENCING CLUB is not responsible for any loss and damage of personal items.
11.Student or Member, Parents, and/or any other Customers shall be responsible for any loss and/or damages caused by his/her violation of the Facility Usage Rules.
STUDENT AND/OR MEMBER RULES
1. All Students, Members, and Fencers must wear fencing pants and fencing shoes or shoes for fencing training, while entering the training facility. Student and/or Member who wears sportswear or casual wear is not allowed to participate the class.
2. All personal belongings, including fencing bags, must be placed at the designated places. All personal belongings and equipment must be taken away at the end of class.
3. All Student and Member shall always follow the directions and instructions given by the teaching and administrative staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB.
4. All Student and Member shall respect teaching staff, administrative staff, parents, and other Student or Member at CAVALIER FENCING CLUB at all times. Student or Member shall be kind and helping with other Students or Members.
5. On-time attendance is required for all Students and Members of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. Students and Members must understand that late attendance will cause insufficient training and injury. No make-up time will be provided for Group Class if Student or Member attend the class late.
6. A written note or verbal notification by Student or Member or parent/guardian of Student or Member is required for any absence, early dismissal, or late arrival.
7. Any tardiness and laziness during any class or training is discouraged. If the coach or teaching staff identifies such acts of Student or Member has impacted the training or class, the coach or teaching staff may request the student or member to do 5-10 push-ups or 5-10 squat jumps.
8. Any private class must be reserved in advance with coach or teaching staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. All private class schedules cannot be changed within 6 months after the reservation. Any exchange of private classes with other Student or Member must be approved by coach or teaching staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB with 24 hours advance notice.
9. Any private class that needs to be rescheduled in the case of accidents, sickness, personal injury, or any loss or damage occurred to Student or Member or Student or Member’ family, must be approved by coach or teaching staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB with advance notice. Such reschedule of classes is limited to twice per year. The new schedule of the class under this section must be approved in the discretion of coach or teaching staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB.
10. Student or Member of private class must provide one-month advance notice to coach or teaching staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB for any vacation leave with a period of more than 5 days. The coach or teaching staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB will suspend the private class until the Student or Member are back to the class from the vacation leave. CAVALIER FENCING CLUB will not charge the membership fee during such vacation absence if the Student or Member has provided advance notice with CAVALIER FENCING CLUB pursuant to this rule.
11. Student or Member of private class shall arrive the facilities ten (10) minutes early for warm-up.
12. Student or Member shall stay at their assigned areas before classes start.
13. Student or Member shall always obey and follow Facilities Usage Rules.
14. No running, chasing, yelling, and/or fighting is allowed in the training facilities or corridors when class is in recess.
15. Student or Member is forbidden to point a sword at anyone without face protection and a fencing suit.
16. Student or Member shall respect and use facilities and CAVALIER FENCING CLUB’s property in an appropriate manner. Student or Member shall not move any facilities equipment and/or tools. Student or Member and Parents are liable for payment of any inappropriate use of the properties by them that cause such damages or loss.
17. Student or Member shall keep facilities and any properties of the facilities clean and neat. No food or drink is allowed in the facilities except for water.
18. All students and members that participating in the national, intercontinental and regional competitions shall abide by the competition rule. Before and after the competition, all students and members shall respect and shake hands with the referee and opponents.
19. During the participation of the competition, the coach or teaching staff has discretion to choose the matches according to the training arrangement of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. During the competition, the coach will provide on-the-spot coaching and arrangement for the student or member. All expenses of coach are equally shared by all participating students and members.
1. Parent(s) shall pick up student(s) on time after the class, unless permission is obtained from administrative staff of CAVALIER FENCING CLUB to pick-up late. All terms and conditions of Liability and Responsibility Agreement signed between CAVALIER FENCING CLUB and Student or Member and/or Parents shall be applied to the period of time before the Parent picks up the Student or Member.
2. Parents may watch the training or class; however, parent(s) shall always stay at the CAVALIER FENCING CLUB designated areas during the class or training. No parent(s) is allowed in the training filed during the class.
3. No video recording is allowed.
4. All vehicles must be parked in the parking lot designated by CAVALIER FENCING CLUB. Parent(s) is liable for any fines, damages, or loss caused by overstay or violation of parking rules of such parking lot or space. CAVALIER FENCING CLUB is not responsible for any damage, loss, or fine caused by such violation.
5. Parents and/or Student shall notify and obtain pre-approval from CAVALIER FENCING CLUB administrative staff prior to holding or having any non-class activities inside and/or outside the building or CAVALIER FENCING CLUB facilities.
6. Parents shall educate and assist the Student or Member to understand and follow Facilities Usage Rules and Student Rules.
7. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.